Overview of Mental Health Services Provided at ICC
· Dr. Soliman and the therapists at ICC treat a wide range of mental health issues including Depression & Mood disorders, Anxiety, OCD, Eating Disorders, Childhood Disorders including Autism & Learning Disabilities, Adoption Related issues, Emotional Overeating, Conflict Management, Family therapy & Couples Counseling, Grief, Assertiveness and Self-esteem building.
· Initial psychiatric evaluation
· Outpatient individual and group counseling.
· Outpatient family and couples therapy.
· Follow up medication management
· We prescribe all psychiatric medications as clinically indicated. We discuss the benefits and side effects of each medicine.
· Diagnosing and treating coexisting substance abuse disorders
· Intensive outpatient group therapy for substance abuse rehabilitation.
· Risk assessment for legal purposes (Administrative fee applies)
· Psychiatric Evaluation for adoption (Administrative fee applies)
Individual Care Center is dedicated to helping people with mental health and or substance abuse problems achieve a more balanced life and a higher level of health and well-being.
For More Information Contact:
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.