Overview of Mental Health Services Provided at ICC
- Dr. Soliman and the therapists at ICC treat a wide range of mental health issues including Depression & Mood disorders, Anxiety, OCD, Eating Disorders, Childhood Disorders including Autism & Learning Disabilities, Adoption Related issues, Emotional Overeating, Conflict Management, Family therapy & Couples Counseling, Grief, Assertiveness and Self-esteem building.
- Initial psychiatric evaluation
- Outpatient individual and group counseling.
- Outpatient family and couples’ therapy.
- Follow up medication management
- We prescribe all psychiatric medications as clinically indicated. We discuss the benefits and side effects of each medicine.
- Diagnosing and treating coexisting substance abuse disorders
- Intensive outpatient group therapy for substance abuse rehabilitation.
- Risk assessment for legal purposes (Administrative fee applies)
- Psychiatric Evaluation for adoption (Administrative fee applies)
Individual Care Center is dedicated to helping people with mental health and or substance abuse problems achieve a more balanced life and a higher level of health and well-being.